Real-Time Data Capture, Analysis, Display, and Storage for Government-Issued Documents
Manual ID authentication and review processes are often labor-intensive, inconsistent, and costly. In response, Veridocs has created a customized ID Validation system that simultaneously examines the physical layout of both sides of the identification document, as well as the various optical and electronic security features in order to automatically classify the document and present all the data captured to the end user.
The Veridocs ID Authentication™ system starts the validation process by capturing all data from all Machine Readable Zones (MRZ) located on the front and back of a government-issued ID. Unlike most data-capture solutions, the Veridocs system retrieves data from all readable components on the ID including the magnetic stripe, the 2-Dimensional (2D) bar code, and all readable text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR). The captured information is then presented on a user-friendly Windows® platform User Interface (UI). A digital image of the entire ID and the facial photo is secured to enhance this service.
To provide flexibility, the Veridocs system can function in a standalone environment, integrate with third-party applications, or perform a data exchange role through a web browser plug-in.
- Capture Parsed Data from Barcode Scan
- Capture Parsed Data from Magstripe Scan
- Capture OCR Translation of Images & Text
- Capture Images of ID Front & Back
Analyzes Captured Data
- Compares ID Profile Using About 3,500 Templates in Library for Authentication
- Compares Data from Barcode, Magstripe, and OCR Translated Images and Text for Consistency
- Checks Data Captured Against Internal and External Watch Lists such as OFAC, VIP, and Others
- Notifies Personnel of Authentication Results
- Displays Captured Biographic and Image Data via User-Friendly Operator Screens
- Autopopulates Forms and Stores Captured Data in Customer Database Portals to Expedite and
- Increase Operational Efficiencies